This page is a guide of how to get an account and what you can do with the site.
Step 1: Create an Account
This website is run on Google Sites. If you already have a Google Account, simply sign-in. If you do not have an account;
Step 2: Sign In
If you already have a Google account or if you just created one then;
Step 3: Do Stuff
The site will keep growing with more and more things to see and do. For now, here are some of the things available:
Google Discussion Forums are fast and powerful. Feel free to spill your guts or use it to post information about an event or some news.
The site uses Google's Picasa to store photos. There are many options for slideshows and making prints.
If you have photos of a Croatia SC game or event, you can e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org and the photos will appear in the site 'Drop Box' photo album in Picasa.
If you have any questions about the site or if you get stuck, please post your questions here so people who have the same problems will see
the answer too.
Step 4: Subscribe and Get Mobile Updates
If you have a Smart Phone, (iPhone, Blackberry) subscribe to the Croatia SC 'Bundle' on Google to get updates. The bundle monitors the Croatia SC feeds for the Blog, Photo Albums, Forum, YouTube and Twitter.
Here are the steps to do this:
1. When you are signed into your Google account, go to the link for the bundle here:
2. Select the 'Subscribe' button.
3. From your Smart Phone (Blackberry, iPhone) browse to m.google.com and download the Google Apps and install them.
4. From your phone, go to Google Reader and login with your Google account.
5. That's it! If you followed the steps above you should see the Croatia SC Bundle.